What’s your cancellation policy?
- Spaces are limited, you must register online to secure your spot
- No refunds for no shows or late arrivals
- Reserved classes require a 24 hour cancellation (if you cannot make it, please call or cancel online)
- Refunds will only be processed for cancellations due to weather or any cancellation made prior to 24 hours before class time
What’s your Booking policy?
- As per marina policy, we do not allow walk-ins, booking must be done in advance, online
- Your card is never charged before class, it is just used to reserve your spot.
- Give us a call if you have questions or need help booking 361-760-1050
What about inclement weather?
- Safety is Water Dog's top priority
- In the event there is lightning or thunder, classes will be cancelled in advanced or moved to the Mesquite Street indoor studio and participants will be notified
- If there is just light rain or mild weather conditions classes will proceed
- If there are very heavy winds or temperatures below 50 degrees, class may be cancelled OR moved to the Mesquite Street indoor studio
How do I get to the floating deck? Directions:
- You will turn onto Coopers Ally L-Head from Shoreline Drive going towards the marina.
- The Corpus Christi Yacht Club will be on your left. Drive straight back to the end of the parking lot on the right.
- The entrance to marina slips S, T & U are on the right. Park anywhere available.
- Water Dog Floating Deck is at slip T5 in the middle.
- The gate to the marina entrance is normally locked. 15 minutes before class someone from Water Dog will be there to open the gate or you will ring the buzzer on the gate for someone from Water Dog to escort you to the floating deck
Mesquite Street Indoor Studio Directions:
- Located at 114 N. Mesquite Street in the Richline Technical Building, next to Mama Mia's
- From the Marina go down Cooper's Alley to Water Street. Turn right on Water Street then left on Williams Street. At Mesquite Street you will turn left and it will be on your left.
What are the procedures for entering the marina gate and arriving early?
- The gate to the marina entrance is kept locked
- 15 minutes before class someone from Water Dog will be there to open the gate or you will ring the buzzer on the gate for someone from Water Dog to escort you to the floating deck
- Please arrive 15 minutes before a SUP Yoga class and 10 minutes before classes on the floating deck
- If you arrive late the gate will be locked and you will not get a refund
What about damaged or lost equipment?
In the event of damaged or lost equipment including paddles, SUP's or PFD's (life vests), it is 100% the responsibility of the renter to repair or replace what has been lost or damaged.
What does the cost of the class include?
For SUP classes, it includes the paddleboard, paddle and PFD (life vest). For Yoga on the Deck, you should bring your own mat (however, Water Dog has extra mats if you forget)
When do packages expire?
- Packages expire after six month from the date of purchase
What is SUP Yoga, SUP Pilates and SUP Fit?
SUP is short for Stand Up Paddle. SUP Yoga & SUP Pilates combine regular yoga or mat pilates with yoga or mat pilates on a SUP board, which is essentially your floating mat. SUP Fit is a full body core inspired workout that includes a fusion of Yoga, Pilates, and body weight fitness
What should I wear?
- Bathing suit or yoga pants or shorts
- Tank top or long sleeve shirt
- Change of clothes (Just in case you fall in the water during SUP yoga!)
- Sunglasses (inexpensive)
- For cooler weather dress in layers (it is always a bit cooler on the water)
What should I bring (optional)?
- Water bottle
- Dry bag
Schedule a class!
Book a class on the Floating Deck, a SUP yoga session or a private lesson and check out our special events!