- Saturday July 15, 2017
- Price $25
- Lead by paddleboard racer and Kundalini Instructor, Josh Newton
About the Workshop
- On deck discussion about the paddle boards and different types of paddle boards (ex: racing boards vs fitness boards vs cruisers)
- Paddleboard safety
- Paddling techniques, including turning
- On-deck warm-up and dynamic stretch
- Paddle practice in a safe protected area
- Fun paddle races
Water Dog’s Location and Directions:
- You will turn onto Coopers Ally L-Head from Shoreline Drive going towards the marina.
- The Corpus Christi Yacht Club will be on your left. Drive straight back to the end of the parking lot on the right.
- The entrance to marina slips S, T & U are on the right. Park anywhere available.
- Water Dog Floating Deck is at slip T5 in the middle.
- The gate to the marina entrance is normally locked. At 8pm someone from Water Dog will be there to open the gate or you will ring the buzzer on the gate for someone from Water Dog to escort you to the floating deck