- Tuesday July 4th, 2017
- 10:00-11:15AM OR 11:45-1PM
- Price $25
- Lead by Stacie Richline
About the Class
Wear your RED, WHITE & BLUE this 4th of July SUP (Stand Up Paddleboards) class! Water Dog realizes most people are new to SUP and modifications and special attention will be given to beginners to yoga and /or SUP. Water Dog wants everyone to have a great experience and feel comfortable on the water and on their floating yoga mats!
The SUP YOGA class will be lead by Stacie Richline:
- Stacie Richline is a RYT-200 Yoga instructor trained at Black Swan Yoga in Austin, Texas
- Stacie is SUP Yoga certified receiving her training with Limitless SUP in Austin Texas, called “The SUP captial of the world”.
- She has taught group fitness and yoga all over and locally at Gold’s Gym, Corpus Christi Athletic Club, Bayside Pilates and The Yoga Studio of Corpus Christi
Water Dog’s Location and Directions:
- You will turn onto Coopers Ally L-Head from Shoreline Drive going towards the marina.
- The Corpus Christi Yacht Club will be on your left. Drive straight back to the end of the parking lot on the right.
- The entrance to marina slips S, T & U are on the right. Park anywhere available.
- Water Dog Floating Deck is at slip T5 in the middle.
- The gate to the marina entrance is normally locked. At 8pm someone from Water Dog will be there to open the gate or you will ring the buzzer on the gate for someone from Water Dog to escort you to the floating deck