- Saturday July 15, 2017
- Price $30
- Lead by Stacie Richline and Anastasia Nichols
To ensure you have a great experience, there will be two instructors leading the class
- Stacie Richline is a RYT-200 Yoga instructor. She is SUP Yoga certified receiving her training in Austin, Texas
- Anastasia Nichols is a certified Personal Trainor and she teaches Yoga, Pilates, Piloxing, Zumba, Cycle, Bootcamps & more!
What to expect from the class
- On deck discussion about the paddleboards, paddling technique and water safety
- Dynamic warm up on the deck
- Brief paddle to a fixed anchor point where you will clip in your board
- Two instructors incorporating a yoga and fitness inspired workout on the water
- Modifications for beginners and mindful transitions between poses and exercises
Water Dog’s Location and Directions:
- You will turn onto Coopers Ally L-Head from Shoreline Drive going towards the marina.
- The Corpus Christi Yacht Club will be on your left. Drive straight back to the end of the parking lot on the right.
- The entrance to marina slips S, T & U are on the right. Park anywhere available.
- Water Dog Floating Deck is at slip T5 in the middle.
- The gate to the marina entrance is normally locked. At 8pm someone from Water Dog will be there to open the gate or you will ring the buzzer on the gate for someone from Water Dog to escort you to the floating deck