NOVEMBER 2018 SCHEDULE
About November: This month has the potential to be gorgeous to slightly cold. The wind can be lighter which is great for paddleboarding.
- Remember it is always a bit cooler on the water, so we suggest to dress in layers
- Daylight savings time is November 4th. Water Dog has deck lights and in the evening, we will flow under the lights of the boat deck, the marina and the city
- If it is too cold or too rainy to hold classes on the boat deck, we will hold class indoors at our Mesquite Street studio
About cold or inclimate weather through the winter season
We have two studio locations for Water Dog. Our primary location is in the marina on the water. Our second location is indoors at our Mesquite Street Studio.
In the case of cold weather (usually under 60 degrees for us South Texas) or rain, registered participants will be notified by text message at least an hour before class that it will be held indoors at Mesquite Street.
This studio is located at 114 N Mesquite Street. It is the building next to Mama Mia’s with the Greetings from Corpus Christi Mural. The indoor studio is a shared space located in the Richline Technical Building which is less than 5 minutes away from the boat studio.
Glow Classes on the Boat Deck
As the sun sets earlier, we will hold our evening classes at our regular times, but under the lights of the boat, the city and the marina. These classes include
- Mondays at 6pm Yogilates or Ashtanga-based yoga
- Tuesdays at 6pm Yin Yoga (beginner friendly)
- Some Thursdays VinOYin Yoga at 6pm
Check out our website for class descriptions. If it is too cold or raining, participants will be notified by text that class will be moved indoors to our Mesquite Street Studio
Special Events: Full Moon Yoga, Boat Barre & Mimosas, & Glow Paddles
Join us for our Special Events this month, limited to 10 spots per class. Click here to reserve your spot: Book Now
- Boat Barre Burn & Mimosas
- Friday November 23rd at 9am
- Pilates & Barre instructor, Heather McVay, will lead you through this class that will have you burning in all the right places. Complimentary mimosas afterwards!
- Full Moon Yoga, Mediation & Ceremony
- Friday November 23rd at 6pm
- Gentle Yoga and moon salutations while watching the sunset & moon rise. Ceremony gift bag with custom Turkey Day macron from Moonlight Macrons included
- SUP GLO Paddle Tour
- Sunday November 4th 5:30pm
- Sunday November 25th at 5:15pm
- Class will start just before sunset. SUP GLO lights will be placed under your board and you get a light for on top as well! Paddle under the lights of the marina and the city. Previous paddle class or experience is recommended.
SUP with your PUP Semi-Private Lessons
Water Dog will hold semi-private lessons with Animal Smart Training on Sunday November 18th at 9am and 10am. There are limited spots available. Each lesson will have up to 4 dogs and 3 trainers/instructors. It is required to have previous paddle experience or have taken a paddle conditioning class first. Be sure to reserve early to get a spot for your pup! Book Now
Turkey Day Vin Yin Yoga at Mesquite Street
Join us Thanksgiving morning before the festivities begin at our Mesquite Street Studio downtown. Center yourself and get some time in for you. This class be be an hour long Vin Yin yoga session starting at 9am. Vin Yin is a combination of Vinyasa (flowing movement) and Yin (slower, more meditative yoga). Coffee and tea will be provided along with some holiday treats
Please check us out or come back to visit us!
Thank you again for all of your support of Water Dog!
Stacie & Josh Richline
Water Dog Floating Yoga